Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blah

I think my scale is lying to me. If it is I think I'll cry. I didn't weigh that little when I was in high school even! Thank you OCD that makes me jog every night to combat my anxiety issues!

I've also just realized that over half my hard drive space is taken over by things Doctor Who related. Me? Obsessed? No!

I think I'll slink out and get some grocery shopping done. I don't work until 8pm tonight and thus don't know what to do with my time.

I was going to go the driving practice place (You have to memorize the track before you can take the driver's test to get your license. Hence the practicing.) but it's windy as all get out and it's $40 a pop. I am also having problems setting up a date for the real test because the Japanese DMV says I need a document from the Tennessee DMV only the Tennessee DMV says that they don't know what the hell the Japanese DMV is talking about >_> So I don't really want to waste $40+ on taking practice runs if it turns out I can't get a license at all. And if I can't get a license at all, it means I'll probably have to look for a new job come September because one of the requirements for this job is that I can drive. (Am now using an International Driver's license which is only good for one year and non-renewable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment